Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7 weeks 5 days


So I was surprisingly calm about going to this appointment, thank you, God! So we got there and played games on a phone until we were called back.

I was pretty impatient and once the doctor started looking around I said “Is there something there?” She replied with yes and that she knows what she’s doing…duh….I just can’t tell from a gray blob to a darker gray blob.

She showed us Baby H and the yolk sac. She then proceeded to tell us there a little bit of blood behind the placenta? She told us this was really common and that it could just be that randomness or an undeveloped twin…say what…lol

She then measure Baby H and told us that we are 7 weeks and 4 days along. Not 8 Weeks and 6 days like we thought. Whoops. Due date has been pushed back to March 14th!

We then got to see the fast flicker of the heartbeat :) I melted…and I couldn’t see Matt but I am pretty sure he melted too :) It was like a bright light flickering. The heartbeat is at 156bpm right now which is great!

We go back for our next ultrasound August 31st at 8:35am! Hopefully we will then be able to tell the world :D

the perfect circle in this picture is the yolk sac




2 comments: