your baby's the size of a raspberry!
Now it weighs in (yay!) at about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches. This week, it's growing about a millimeter each day.
your baby at 8 weeks
- You can't feel it yet, but it's moving those arms and legs like crazy!
- It's fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and it's tail (yes, it had one) is gone.
- Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming.
- Bigger, heavier, sore breasts, as milk producing lobules in your boobs start to expand.
- Fatigue and/or nausea (yup, still).
- Early pregnancy cramps -- the ligaments in your abdomen are stretching as your uterus expands.
- Other tummy issues: constipation, indigestion, bloating or heartburn.
- A heightened sense of smell.
- Weird dreams -- get used to them; they're totally normal throughout pregnancy.
- source
Happy 8 weeks! I finally cracked and got phenergan and zofran yesterday and took phenergan on the way home...let's just say I started falling asleep around 630pm and officially went to bed at 8pm. It knocked me out. Another wonderful thing was that I was able to snack! I really didn't want any dinner but I was able to eat without the nausea! I haven't taken anything today yet but if I feel a twinge of nausea I am taking Zofran...I forgot what it felt like to not have nausea! I feel like I am still doped up on phenergan...oh I love anti nausea pills!
No comments:
Post a Comment