I woke up this morning and took two ginger capsules right off the bat. I don't know if that was good or not but it did not help. I've got sea bands on that make me feel like I am working out in the 80's
Baby H: We told your Aunt Carly that we are pregnant with a onesie saying that I love my Aunt. She looked at and asked us what she should do with it. She thought we were waiting until I was done with graduate school to have you. We told her nope and that it wouldn't fit Presley or Gabby! Well it probably would...but it's for you! 7 days until we get to see your precious profile!
I was able to eat rice krispies treats....I downed two. I will take WHATEVER. No huge cravings although I did want cocktail peanuts at Kroger and bought a massive container. I guess that should hold me over for a while if I can ever eat them.
Baby H: We told your Aunt Carly that we are pregnant with a onesie saying that I love my Aunt. She looked at and asked us what she should do with it. She thought we were waiting until I was done with graduate school to have you. We told her nope and that it wouldn't fit Presley or Gabby! Well it probably would...but it's for you! 7 days until we get to see your precious profile!

No comments:
Post a Comment