Friday, July 6, 2012

5 Weeks

We're pregnant!! We have been waiting for this day for FOREVER! I am usually 31-32 days so when the 33rd day came on Monday I was talking to Monica and told her to not get excited because this has happened a lot these past 7 months of trying. 

On the fifth of July I finally was thinking okay I need to take a test. Of course I had no tests so I took an ovulation test. My DR. told me that if you are pregnant the ovulation test will come up positive. I got two lines on the test so I told Matt and went to Kroger. 

Unfortunately I didn't have to pee but I made myself and those few drops came out +!! I went down and showed Matt...and was like...well looks like I am....hahaha. 

Kinda in shock here...and just praying this goes okay. It is so early. It's hard to believe youre pregnant without an ultrasound or a big tummy. 

My first appointment is July 19th with a nurse
My first DR. appointment is July 30th 

Please Jesus let everything go okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment