Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7 weeks 2 days

I am posting randomly each day because once baby H is born I want to turn this blog into a book so he/she can read this later down the road and see what happened during this time. :)

Are vivid dreams a symptom of pregnancy? If so, I had some last night! They involved mini Triceratops bugs and massive black widows trying to get Gabby.

Unfortunately they weren't this cute looking and they had two rows of really sharp teeth! The black widow was MASSIVE and it got my sister, Carly. She had stitches where her bite was. She was arguing with me that the spider bites...but I was telling her that it was the legs that hurt you...I insisted...lol... probably to make myself feel better because Gabby stepped on the black widows head. 

Baby H: I craved Taco Bell soft tacos yesterday. I could not eat them...and found out that the beef is not gluten free...surprised? Not really since people claim their beef is not real to begin with. Nachos it was. I still want a donut. 

I had no night sickness, it has jumped to the morning. I miss stuffing my face. Fighting to chew food is no fun. 

"There is a greater amount of actual dreaming and dream recall when a woman is pregnant than at any other time during her life," says Patricia Garfield, PhD.
"The changes in hormone levels bring on a feast of dreams in pregnant women," says Garfield, who is author of Creative Dreaming and co-founder of the Association for the Study of Dreams. "In addition, pregnant women need to sleep more, and the more you sleep, the more you dream."
Women also seem to dream more during pregnancy because they are more likely to remember their dreams.
"Twenty to twenty-five percent of your sleep is a dream state, and women who are pregnant are more likely to remember more of that percentage," says Garfield. source

Oh baby H. You have a wonderful daddy! I was not feeling good Monday night but needed to eat SOMETHING...he brought me all this fruit so I could eat something to help you grow :D He is the best! You big brother and sister pugs also cuddled with me all night - they kept you warm :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Alex, you and your dreams :)
    -hunter

    ReplyDelete