I have been wanting to get books. I officially want to stockpile on the books for this babe. I will be going to barnes and noble this weekend to buy some. I think this kiddo will have so many pug books it will be ridiculous...but awesome.
Nursing a ridiculous upset stomach right now. Nothing has been appetizing. Cinnamon Chex didn't get finished. I had to force down this probiotic chocolate bar but scarfed down potato chips. Having celiac disease is not fun. I will miss you sour cream and onion chips. Let hope I don't crave you.
It's lunch time and I have no idea what to eat. Options are limited. I am so happy I was diagnosed with this now. I had been having an upset stomach every single day. I finally went to the DR. because I was fed up with it. Had an endoscopy...and blood work done. Blood work came back fine but the endoscopy showed that I had celiac disease. They wanted to run genetic testing but it will have to wait since i am pregnant.
Undiagnosed celiac disease can lead to so many problems for pregnant women. I am so glad we discovered it. Unfortunately we will have to introduce our kiddo to gluten food very very slowly. Some doctors say not to introduce it until they are 1. We will see what everyone says.
I did buy our first baby item. source
My sister does not know that we are pregnant yet and I am going to put it in a forever21 bag and hand it to her. She won't know what hit her!!!
Nursing a ridiculous upset stomach right now. Nothing has been appetizing. Cinnamon Chex didn't get finished. I had to force down this probiotic chocolate bar but scarfed down potato chips. Having celiac disease is not fun. I will miss you sour cream and onion chips. Let hope I don't crave you.
It's lunch time and I have no idea what to eat. Options are limited. I am so happy I was diagnosed with this now. I had been having an upset stomach every single day. I finally went to the DR. because I was fed up with it. Had an endoscopy...and blood work done. Blood work came back fine but the endoscopy showed that I had celiac disease. They wanted to run genetic testing but it will have to wait since i am pregnant.
Undiagnosed celiac disease can lead to so many problems for pregnant women. I am so glad we discovered it. Unfortunately we will have to introduce our kiddo to gluten food very very slowly. Some doctors say not to introduce it until they are 1. We will see what everyone says.
My sister does not know that we are pregnant yet and I am going to put it in a forever21 bag and hand it to her. She won't know what hit her!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment