Wednesday, August 1, 2012

7 weeks and 6 days

So after getting the OK from my ob/gyn to eat wheat (she said I should know my limit) and that the baby needs food and water for the first 3 months - doesn't matter what - I partook in eating Shipley's Donuts for breakfast (which was absolutely fantastic), chick fil a for lunch (wasn't that amazing) and Pizza for dinner. Yes, I got my cravings out of the way and paid for it. I was incredibly bloated and had a tough time going to bed. It was awful. I am back to Gluten Free and I will be eating gluten foods sparingly.

Today Matt is finally getting his new phone and we are looking for a swimsuit for Matt. I don't care what I wear, it is going to look like I have a food baby the whole time we are at the beach...you know that wonderful bloated feeling of eating too many chips and salsa at a Mexican food restaurant. I am pretty sure I will look this way for a while and I don't really care. I also may be eating too much, the second I feel okay I eat because two weeks ago that was NOT fun not being able to eat anything. I also better enjoy it because the doc said start at month 4 you need to watch what you eat because it will affect the baby...here's to eating yummy food for now and then breaking out the brain food.

Love you Baby H!

No comments:

Post a Comment