It has been a rough week.
I wrote a post and never got around to posting it....here is something from last week... I went on a crazy adventure!
I wrote a post and never got around to posting it....here is something from last week... I went on a crazy adventure!
Thursday was a rough day.
My phone would not connect to my chargers at work and the battery ended up dying. After work (after 4:15pm came) I ended up talking to someone at my office about just living in Houston for 15 minutes and ended up leaving work after 4:30pm. I got home around 5:10pm and fed the dogs and tried to charge my phone. Wouldn’t charge.
I said I was really really sorry to the pugs and drove to AT&T store #1, no help but told me to go to 1960 store. I went to the bigger store thinking they could help and they said nope and told me to go to the 1960 store. I went to the 1960 store and finally left with a new phone (charging dock or whatever inside the phone was corrupt – not caused by me) at 6:30pm and treats for the pugs because I felt so bad I left them at home.
I got home at 7pm and was STARVING, gave the pugs their treats and ate before my blood sugar plummeted. Come 8pm I am exhausted and corral the pugs upstairs where they proceed to play until 930pm and then gabby refused to sleep. Finally got them to fall asleep….
Come 2am Gabby gets up and REFUSES to go back to bed, I have no idea what her deal was. She’d bark at random things, make her “sad” noises, and so on. I finally ignored it all after I realized she was just fine and she FINALLY crapped out at 3am.
Woke up with headache.
Oh Thursday….you were no fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment