Monday, September 3, 2012



One thing that I have always wanted to do is to show this little baby the stuff that was popular while s/he is in my tummy.

Popular for Summer 2012

1.     Bubble/Bib necklace – What is the obsession with this?!  When I see girls wearing these together going out is kinda weird….




2.     Dog Shaming. Our pugs should be front cover for these

dogshaming.tumblr.com


3.     Bad Music – Call me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen….google this when you are older – it’s bad.


4.     The Fierce Five. Gymnastics teams from US. They kicked butt at the Olympics this year


5.     Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson…Kristen, who is a really bad actress cheated on her hufflepuff boyfriend….the gossip magazines when on and on about this forever!

6.     50 Shades of Grey. This is an awful book. I have never read it, never will, and don’t you dare read that trash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment