Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Update


How Far Along: 14 Weeks, 6 Days
Size of the Baby: Lemon
Weight gain/loss: I haven't checked in a while...last time I checked it was about 3-4 lbs
Sleep: Tired all the time
Best Moment of the Week: um...eating Panda Express so far last night...hah


Movement: None yet :(
Symptoms: Acid Reflux pretty bad....but I also have Gastritis and a Hernia in my stomach...not sure if it is pregnancy....Upset Stomach...and Exhaustion
Food Cravings: Taco Bell
Gender: We have no idea
Belly Button in or out:  In
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Hamburgers 
Labor Signs: Still no.
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: a lot of gluten filled food. although I eat a gluten food once a day or twice if my stomach is so upset  (i eat whatever i can when my stomach is upset, somehow i feel that it will go away)
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby's first movement. 
Nursery: absolutely nothing has been done
Emotions:  nada
Stupid things I have done: Right now? Nothing that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment