Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8 weeks 5 days

Eating has not gotten any easier. It doesn't help that I am completely grossed out by gluten free food. I guess it got this way because I had been eating it when I started getting the intense upset stomach. I still can't eat a burger and avocado grosses me out. Gluten free bread is at the top of the gross list.

My doctor told me to eat and stay hydrated. The gluten wouldn't hurt the kid, only me, but if I need to eat it so i'd actually eat - then eat.

This past weekend I had a hankering for cheese and mayo sandwich, I couldn't eat it on gluten free bread so I had some wheat bread and boy did that cheese and mayo sandwich taste amazing. It was unbelievable. It has been hard to eat even gluten rich food. I was able to down 3 crispy tacos (gluten free) yesterday...pretty sure Matt was very proud of me :)

This past weekend we went to Port Aransas for a family beach vacation. I refused to go in the water, which is nothing out of the ordinary...you can catch me in water in Destin and Maui...I am somewhat of a snob.



Matt and Grandma Margaret playing horse shoes 

view from our condo!


I was able to get 150 pages in "11/22/63" By Stephen King. Great book so far....only 800 pages to go, lol.




So I am pretty convinced that I will be having a boy. 
Yes, I am convinced because of this, lol. 


what do you think? Did it work for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment