Wednesday, August 15, 2012

9 Weeks 6 Days

Yesterday was a little rough.

I got home from work, fed the dogs, ate what is certainly not called dinner, and went upstairs to start cleaning our bedroom (confession, i hate putting up laundry, lets just say I sorted it last night and tonight I have to put it all up). I set the thermostat to 75 and went on my merry little way. Come 7pm I realize the pugs are huffin' and it is not getting any cooler in our house. I look at the thermostat and see that it is 80 degrees and then saw it click to 81.

Wonderful.

Our AC is working but no cold air is coming out...hot air wasn't coming out either, it was just not cooling down the house.

Called Matt, who is in Indiana, and turn off the AC and then turn it back on. Called mom who reminded me of the paper that has all the names of who I should call on it. I find the name and call. I should be getting a phone call within an hour. Dale comes home and we try and try and try to figure out what is going on and suddenly he feels cold air coming out of the vents.

It turned back on. FINALLY.

While this was all going on I was battling a headache that would not go away since 8am that morning, an upset stomach, and pugs that decided from 6-830pm it was let's go wild time. I am prepared to have kids.

I got a call an hour later saying the whole street was having issues and there was a power surge. Wonderful.

I feel like I didn't get enough sleep last night. Can't wait to go to bed tonight...counting down the hours...This kiddo zaps my energy and just craves sleep. Anything for you, Baby H!


p.s. sorry for yelling at you my little black babies...more play time when I get home tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment