Oh, Baby H...the cravings you send me....lol...it all has gluten!
I will admit it, I am in denial. Denial about having Celiac Disease. The blood test came back negative but the endoscopy came back positive. I have been going back and forth. Gluten free just grosses me out....let's thank all day sickness for that. For May, June, and the first half of July I only ate gluten free food and it was the same darn food. Because of that I don't want to eat anything anymore.
I just bought a book that is a grocery guide to gluten free food.
I also just subscribed to savorfull.com
I will admit it, I am in denial. Denial about having Celiac Disease. The blood test came back negative but the endoscopy came back positive. I have been going back and forth. Gluten free just grosses me out....let's thank all day sickness for that. For May, June, and the first half of July I only ate gluten free food and it was the same darn food. Because of that I don't want to eat anything anymore.
I just bought a book that is a grocery guide to gluten free food.
I also just subscribed to savorfull.com
Savorfull gives new meaning to living your best life with with a food allergy. Our Nutritionist CEO and Founder Stacy Goldberg, MPH, RN, BSN and her Savorfull Team are super busy searching out fabulous allergy free foods to deliver to your doorstep to Discover, Taste and Share.
Join now to receive your Savorfull invitation for our monthly or annual subscription service, which delivers allergy free foods to you in our Monthly Tasting Box.
Each Monthly Tasting Box includes:
- Deluxe to full size samples of gluten and/or wheat, peanut and dairy free foods
- Yummy recipes, food pairings and ideas using our sample products
- Savvy nutritional tips and trick
Here is to a fresh new start...and hopefully my stomach will stop hating me for eating gluten this past month.

No comments:
Post a Comment