Tuesday, August 21, 2012

10 Weeks 5 Days

My sweet babies gave me the saddest eyes today while I was leaving, it broke my heart. 
This was taken last year, Pres looks like a monster in this pic! 

It made me also realize that I can only imagine how it will be like when Baby H has to go to daycare. Heart brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreaking.

My symptoms are kinda chilling out, although 
  • I don't want to think about gluten free
  • flavored chapstick grosses me out
  • I don't want to look at burgers and avocados 
  • My boobs still are incredibly sore
  • I feel like I will never get back to post baby weight...hey this is the first time I have seen the scale go up like this, freakin' out a little bit :) 
  • I am still tired. all. the. time. 
  • No cravings today! . . . . . yet . . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment