Look at what your awesome dad got me for Valentines Day! Exactly what I wanted!
I have one pillow pet, a penguin (that your dad also got me), that I use ALL the time as an awesome pillow. I was cruising the Disney store online for Lilo and Stitch baby stuff (which they didn't have any) and came across this Stitch pillow pet. I fell in love.
Lilo and Stitch holds a special place in my heart
See, Presley, reminds me of Stitch.
The movie is based in Hawaii which reminds me of Matt and our honeymoon!
Elvis Presley is big in the movie. I love him and we named two pugs after him.
So this gift was absolutely amazing :D
I also got a beautiful flower plant that I hope to keep alive :D
OH! I got chocolates but apparently they were from the pugs and GABBY - our chocolate lover - told dad to get those specific chocolates :D
What a wonderful day and it has barely started!
DR. appointment at 3:45 today!
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment