Friday, February 22, 2013

UPDATE!

I have my first pelvic exam today! We are going to be looking for a few things!


1. How Open the cervix is. The cervix can range from Closed to 10cm and at 10cm is when the baby should be coming out. Let's pray it is not CLOSED lol!  UPDATE:CERVIX IS CLOSED....0CM....WE CALLED IT!

2. Effacement - how thin the cervix is. It ranges from 0-100% Let's pray it isn't 0%! UPDATE: 0%

3. Where the baby's presenting part (head) is, in relation to the spines of my pelvis. -4 means that the baby's head is still high up. +4 means that the baby is hanging out in your pelvic area. I am pretty sure that Max is like - 10000 he is still high up. UPDATE: -4


I have had no contractions and no issues. I feel like Maxim wants to cook for a long time lol!

I'll report back with what is going on!!


HERE IS TO NEXT WEEK - MARCH 1ST IS NEXT APPOINTMENT!

1 comment:

  1. Alex!! I haven't checked in on you in a while, and OMGoodness! You're 37 weeks!!! That's just insane! Well congrats on your soon to be little love bug :) Hope you have a lovely baby shower today! Post pics if you have time. I'd love to see :)

    ReplyDelete