Monday, February 11, 2013

Our goodies

Mornings are getting pretty rough.

It is also not fun that I can basically only sleep on my right side. If I sleep on my left side I will soon wake up from intense hip and upper leg pain, but only on my left side.

Matt and I went to the Mall yesterday to get my watch fixed and to do something special for Max. On the way we made a detour to Pottery Barn kids and finally got Matt his own diaper bag!

It is big and roomy and had a lot of compartments, time to fill it up for when Matt has Maxim!



We will have Max before Easter arrives so we went ahead and bought his first Easter basket! It is unbelievably precious and they were already running out of them! 


I got this idea from a friend and we thought it would be a wonderful idea!

We went to build a bear and got a recording device that you would put in your animal. We took the recording device to the doctor's appointment and we got a recording of Max's hearbeat...this time it was pumping at about 143bpm.  Once it was recorded we went online and specially ordered the animal we wanted him to have (The sock monkey is awesome and now apparently only online and sold out) and asked for him to be unstuffed. 

We received the monkey on Friday and went to the store on Sunday and got him stuffed and got the recording device put in his hand. So now We have the sound of Max's heartbeat while he was in my tummy and Max has his first build a bear with his own heartbeat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment