How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of the Baby:Cantalope
Weight gain/loss: I haven't gained in about 3 weeks...or it feels like it...scale hasn't moved much at all
Sleep: my sweating has calmed down...now my shoulders hurt when I sleep
Best Moment of the Week: not the best moment but we keep on getting free formula sent to us on our door step from similac and gerber...sweet...although I hope to breastfeed 100% the free full size formula cans are nice
Movement: moving up a storm
Symptoms: dull acid reflux...it still sucks
Food Cravings: Coke! the drink hahah STILL
Gender: baby boy
Belly Button in or out: out but it is not that weird scary outtie
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs: nope
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: baths
What I am looking forward to: MAX!
Nursery: just organizing
Emotions: want him now
Stupid things I have done: everything...lol
Everything has kinda been the same. I had a burst of energy this weekend so I cleaned the garage and cleaned my car and washed my car. I feel it today. I am exhausted. It doesn't help that i have to work a full 5 days this week. Lame. We have a work party this weekend...although I RSVP'ed I think we will be playing it by ear...as with every event up until Max's arrival. We took maternity pictures last week and I hope to post some this week so y'all can see how large I have gotten lol!
Went to the Doctor on Friday - heartbeat is at 143bpm and I am measuring right on track...so no issues at all! Next appointment in 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment