Tuesday, February 12, 2013

About once a week I have a small freak out that Max is not moving and that something is wrong. Matt knows the drill . . . I make him put his head on my stomach and try to find his heartbeat. It's pretty cool that he can hear it!

Thanks for reassuring me that you are alive and well this morning by kicking up a storm.

The next thing we need to calm down about is the awful dreams I have. They are never pleasant



How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of the Baby:something big
Weight gain/loss: ugh. gaining. 
Sleep: I can only sleep on my right side. sucks
Best Moment of the Week: Well we got some new baby stuff from some friends and I got way excited! We got a boppy, a swaddler, and some bath towels!!!
Movement: moving up a storm but also chill
Symptoms:  acid reflux every day. I also apparently have Plantar Fasciitis or whatever in my right foot....probably because of rapid weight gain
Food Cravings:  any type of drink
Gender: baby boy
Belly Button in or out:  out but it is not that weird scary outtie
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope
Labor Signs: nope
Wedding ring on or off: just about off :( i need to find me a nice fake one!
What I miss: baths
What I am looking forward to: MAX!
Nursery: just organizing
Emotions:  want him now
Stupid things I have done: everything...lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment