Thursday, February 21, 2013


How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of the Baby: Swiss Chard. whatever that is
Weight gain/loss: I am a cow.
Sleep: Sweating is getting gross again. It also hurt to sleep on my side because of my belly. Breaking out an extra pillow tonight.
Best Moment of the Week: Baby shower this Saturday
Movement: moving up a storm
Symptoms: Hurts to walk especially in the morning and I keep having weird dreams. The one last night was about Lara.
Food Cravings:  the MIO drinks - orange and red...mmmm
Gender: baby boy
Belly Button in or out:  out
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope
Labor Signs: nope
Wedding ring on or off: Off.
What I miss: baths
What I am looking forward to: MAX!
Nursery: making curtains this weekend
Emotions:  want him now
Stupid things I have done: everything...lol 

I am exhausted. It hurts to walk in the morning. Toward 4pm every day my legs start aching and my back is unbearable. I have a SMALL burst of energy when I get home but that doesn't last long. I hurt a lot today. Hurts to take deep breaths. I am a mess today lol, luckily it is Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment