Monday, February 25, 2013

It was painful getting into work today. I left work at 5:30am and arrived at work at 7:00am. It takes me 30 minutes to get to work. Thankfully the wreck that closed down the highway wasn't serious but I was in a fabulous standstill for quite sometime. It didn't help that I was way tired, way thirsty, and needed to pee. lol. During my time in this standstill I happened to be in a nesting mood and cleaned out my purse and folded the jackets in the car. Don't worry...I was parked...we were not going anywhere.

I had a wonderful shower this weekend given by some great friends! I took no pictures...forgot to give them their hostess gifts, and forgot to do other stuff. Yikes...pregnancy brain much?

Matt went to Top Golf with some friends so my mom and I made Max his curtains!

Matt and I also watch The Dark Knight Rises again on Friday and I cried at the end...again...It gets me every time. If I was by myself it probably would have turned into an all out bawling fest but I kept my cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment