Friday, January 11, 2013
random thoughts
So I had an appointment with my GI doctor and guess what Max...the doc doesn't think I have Celiac Disease. I think he forgets his patients and always has to look over his notes again and he believes that I have an intolerance. There is a quantity that will make me sick....what it is...I don't know and am testing. All i know is that I had Taco Bell yesterday and had Donuts this morning. I really want a hot dog on a bun....and graham crackers...lol. This is not the time to eat a lot of food because I am feeling good and want food all the time. I think I am right under 20lbs gained and that is a lot! I do have to go back to the doctor in April and take a bunch of tests to see if I have it or not. This pregnancy has halted everything and he doesn't like to do any testing while you are chillin' in my tummy,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment