I thought my cravings were subsiding but yesterday and now today I have the biggest craving for coke. Not in the can...but either in the bottle or fountain coke. Oh the loveliness it is. Rest assured...you will not be tasting any soda for a long time. It's deadly....addicting lol!
I organized your room some this weekend! You officially have a lot of pacifiers (probably not enough)...receiving blankets...and bibs lol!
(I have random thoughts that I just wanted to blog - I am making this book for you and I think even the random thoughts will be awesome to see later down the road. So some posts will spontaneous and not complete...and that is a okay :D)
I organized your room some this weekend! You officially have a lot of pacifiers (probably not enough)...receiving blankets...and bibs lol!
(I have random thoughts that I just wanted to blog - I am making this book for you and I think even the random thoughts will be awesome to see later down the road. So some posts will spontaneous and not complete...and that is a okay :D)
No comments:
Post a Comment