How Far Along: 29Weeks
Size of the Baby: Butternut squashWeight gain/loss: oh i have gained....I think I have almost hit 20lbs...luckily it looks like it is all belly
Sleep: I wake up to my hip hurting when I sleep on my left, and then sleep on my right and my shoulder goes numb so then i go back to my left....lol
Best Moment of the Week: working on the room!
Movement: it was crazy last night!
Symptoms: feeling massive
Food Cravings: nada
Gender: baby boy
Belly Button in or out: It is out but it doesn't have that weird pop ...yet
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Labor Signs: nope
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: shopping at forever21
What I am looking forward to: our first baby shower!
Nursery: painting touchups!
Emotions: want him now
Stupid things I have done:wish i could remember...apparently I have done a lot lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment