We just booked your first trip...your first trip to Maui! My family has a timeshare (PAID FOR! - Don't get mad Dave Ramsey) on Maui and we get to go this year and we get to go for FREE! Your dad and I have been saving up our miles for YEARS and it finally paid off! We got two free tickets to Maui and once that was officially paid I received all these awesome upgrades and memberships and it turns out we get Economy Plus seats for free! One step closer to 1st class! lol You will be 8 months old and I can't wait to see beach baby!
We had our pregnancy class this past weekend. Mom here had no idea that when you get an Epidural the wire things stay in your back. I am officially freaked out. We are going to try to go natural but if we need to get medicine we will get it. Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby is our goal. We figured out that we will have music on in the room but it will probably be my movie score music...and then I laughed because my favorite movie score music is Harry Potter, LOTR, POTC, and The Dark Knight Rises....we are already starting you on Batman and Harry Potter : )
No comments:
Post a Comment