Thursday, January 17, 2013



How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of the Baby: Squash
Weight gain/loss: oh i have gained alot. I don't like to step on the scale
Sleep: Hip and shoulders are not hurting anymore, I just have to wake up to pee and I usually hold it lol
Best Moment of the Week: Having tomorrow off
Movement: Yup, he is active!
Symptoms: feeling massive, hurts to take deep breaths, out of breath easily, just darn tired
Food Cravings:  nada
Gender: baby boy
Belly Button in or out:  It is out  but it does not poke through like you usually see
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope
Labor Signs: nope
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: breathing regularly
What I am looking forward to: feeling normal
Nursery: trying to organize
Emotions:  want him now
Stupid things I have done:One time I left my keys in the car with the car "on" you know - where only the radio works all night long in the garage. That was back in December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment