Monday, March 11, 2013

This weekend we cleaned out our house....well half of it...got all the baby gadgets in place...

ate spicy food (did nada),

walked our way around the mall - alot (also nada)

and really have not felt any different except it is tough to walk and my shoes are not fitting anymore - thanks swelling!

My fingers have also really begun to swell...they have been just aching and throbbing like I am wearing jewelry too tight....nothing is on my hands as of now.

I am pretty antsy and anxious and do not want to do anything at all anymore. I am just ready...and yet it feels like the day will not come.

I have a dr. appointment on Thursday and am discussing induction because I do not care.

I have also gotten a wide variety of fabulous (rolls eyes) advice.....

1. Your kid is going to sleep in your bed. You will just be lazy. *False (lol The Office)* We have all of our bedrooms upstairs. He will be in a bassinet by the bed in the beginning and then his little happy baby butt will be in his crib. We did not get that crib for nothing. Plus, our furbabies own our bed....that's all there is room for and the horror stories i have heard about people trying to get their kid out of their bed is enough.

2. I was talking to my mom about being organized (diaper bag wise) in Vera Bradley and loving the small compact cases and some lady listened to us and told us that you will not be organized at all. Being organized doesn't matter once you have a kid. *False* Being organized isn't a 5 hr ordeal. Just keep stuff neat and together. It takes 30 seconds to put stuff back in its place. And if you have a screaming kiddo...take care of the kiddo and REMEMBER to do it. Your life does not go into shambles because you have a kid as this lady wanted to tell me.

We are all different. I just wanted to tell people to leave me alone lol.

Max it is time to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment