Here I am....1 day away from my due date....AND absolutely EXHAUSTED.
I have been really lucky and have not gotten swollen in my face....but my poor hands and feet are something else. They may not look swollen to you but family members can tell and I can not wear any rings on my hands and the joints hurt so much! My ankles have turned into cankles. My shoes are tight when I put them on...I can't wait to take pics to see the after result when the swelling goes away. Once again it may not look like much but for me...it's drastic...haha The only other place where weight has gone is in my thighs.
Apparently I was running in my sleep...you know like dogs do. I was pulling a Presley and Gabby in my sleep. Matt woke me up to make sure I was okay. I woke up at 1:30am thinking it was 4:50....I am pretty sure I could have stayed up and started the day.
Hopefully we can have some normal dinner tonight. I took out stuff to make spaghetti and then found out we had no pasta. Breakfast for dinner it is.
I had a craving for pasta salad and kfc last night...weird.
I haven't posted many headlines because they have been about the same darn thing - Pope.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment