Monday, June 3, 2013

whew. Glad this weekend is over...but it did kinda crawl over into our Monday.

I did get to have lunch with two of my closest friends from 8th grade!!!

I look tired...and my clothes look big...I guess that is a good sign that I can finally go down one size in clothing? Still not a pre pregnancy weight ...sadddd face

He got suga from his Cougar ladies

oh he wants her!



I had been battling a cold all week. It came with achy legs which is pretty uncommon for a cold. It unfortunately was not getting any better.

On Saturday I woke up to horrible pain on my left boob. I could not lift my arm. It was hard and lumpy and by 2pm I was rockin' a 102 degree fever.

I called the on call nurse and she got a hold of my doctor...well my doctor is somehow always out of the picture in emergencies so I got the doctor that delivered my kiddo and talked to her and although my boob was not read we thought it was possibly Mastitis. Look that sucker up. NOT FUN. By the time I got my prescription sent to my pharmacy it was already closed for the day.

My mom offered to take Max for 4 hours so Matt could do his lawn work around the house and so I could try to sleep. Didn't happen. I felt like I had the flu. That was one of the main symptoms. After about 4 baths, food, a lot of pain meds, and doing nothing I was doing okay. Max came home and went to bed :) Thanks, Grandma. Boy did I feel bad not having Max with me when I was not doing something but he got a lot of attention and happy people around him.





I got my meds the next day and that's a good thing because..TMI....my snot is green. So antibiotics is going to fight off two things. So I am a mess.

Calling Max's Pediatrician later today...he has not been himself lately. will keep yall updated

1 comment:

  1. Hope you start feeling better and recover fully! That sounds completely miserable! Take care!

    ReplyDelete