Monday, June 10, 2013

I will make this very short.

We had to put down one of our cats on Friday. It was awful. He was not able to pee. This happens to boy cats a lot. It was either emergency surgery that was over $700 or that he would die from kidney failure. He was also going to have to go to an emergency 24 hr clinic since it was was Friday to be monitored for 3 days. That would have cost over $1500. We had to put him down. They told us it was the right thing to do. It could happen again to him and that it would happen over and over and over :(

I cried. For quite some long time and I wasn't attached to the cat. He was so bad, lol. I can't think about it without crying.

RIP Cosmo. I hope you are loving it up in heaven. We are so sorry.
He got lots of love his last hours of life. 
He is probably still hissing at Matt from up above as we speak and begging someone for food (although he was fed so much)

No comments:

Post a Comment