Can I sue my doctor for thinking I had Celiac Disease....or at least make him go 6 months eating gluten free food only WHILE pregnant ( ;) ) as punishment?
Got my tests back. I do not have the autoimmune disorder...thank you, Jesus. I had many symptoms that I did and my endoscopy somewhat confirmed it but last January they seemed to magically disappear....I'll say Pregnancy was my magical cure lol.
All I know is that come next Thanksgiving I will make up for all the brown and serve rolls I didn't get to have :D
Got my tests back. I do not have the autoimmune disorder...thank you, Jesus. I had many symptoms that I did and my endoscopy somewhat confirmed it but last January they seemed to magically disappear....I'll say Pregnancy was my magical cure lol.
All I know is that come next Thanksgiving I will make up for all the brown and serve rolls I didn't get to have :D
hi!

Love all the videos of sweet Max! And yes, that is what thanksgiving is for, turkey and rolls!!
ReplyDeleteGot the birth announcement, thank you, thank you! He is just a cutie, patootie :)