My beautiful and happy baby
my love bug is hanging out on play mats and in the second picture in the bouncer - bottom right.
He is also finally sleeping! We are getting on a schedule finally! I don't know what my deal was for 6 weeks. I did nothing. I am glad those are in the past.
He is not a fan of his bassinet but loves his pack and play little sleeper. It has a slight incline. Our bassinet came with an incline attachment. We installed it and he has been sleeping like a champ ever since!
Now when we have to put him in his crib will be another story....Luckily I think we are keeping him in our room until he is 6 months...that is when the SIDS risk decreases dramatically. I really love staring at him from my bed :)



Alex!! I haven't checked your blog in quite a while, but I'm so excited to see pics of Max! Aw, I just love him! And you... You look like such a glowing mommy, it's amazing <3
ReplyDeleteLoved reading all of your updates!
Kisses for baby :)