I was just thinking today.....
I am very blessed to be able to pump at work.
Medela is amazing and has really helped me out.
When we were in the hospital....tmi for guys....
I could not get Maxim to latch on for the life of me. I was then given some of these and he was able to latch. To this day we still use them (I am in love with them) and I would have given up if these weren't available.
I was also very very lucky that my insurance covered this breastpump. All $250+++++ worth.
I also started pumping around week 2. I wasn't a fan of being a slave and Maxim took bottles so very well early on. Win!
I use these at work every single day. They are Steam bags and I put the bottles and parts in there with water and slap it in the microwave for 1:30 and let it disinfect.
what's awesome is that on the back is a usage check box thingy...lol...you can use the bag up to 20 times!
The first thing I do before I steam is I clean everything with this. I put this soap in a small squeeze container so I don't have to lug around the whole thing and keep it in my breastpump bag. It smells great too!
hi!



.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment