Monday, May 13, 2013

Here is our little nakey baby early in the morning...the last day he wore newborn diapers...tear

We had the joy of dedicating our sweet babe to the church this past weekend. Friday night we met with 9 other families at Crossroads and had dinner and a ceremony for all of our little kids. We dedicated our lives to bring Max up in a Christian family and to follow all the principles. And to make his life the best it can possibly be with God and his Momma and Daddy guiding him

This was us this Sunday when we presented Maxim to the church. He slept through both services!

We also finally joined Crossroads. It felt absolutely amazing to finally be a part of something so good!


I also decided on decorating a bare wall in our house...Right as you walk in there is nothing and I wanted to have an inspiration wall.

I found this. I am going to get it on a canvas and start with that!

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you (even from far away) yesterday morning!! Wish I could have talked to you and met baby Max! I had to get up in the middle of the service and sit out in the lobby...I was having terrible hot flashes and back pain! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! Wish we could have been there for the baby dedication. Can't wait to meet you're little man, He's SO cute!!
    Love the blog. I like how it shows you've blogged on FB because for some reason I don't get the email notifications.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!! And I absolutely LOVE the inspiration wall idea! I think I'll do that in my craft/music room!!!

    ReplyDelete