Some stuff about your Momma during the time you were in her belly:
1. I am a sucker for books. I fell into the whole Young Adult trap earlier this year and just read and read and read. I also re read the Harry Potter Series (up until the 7th book - I have yet to start that one again). One of the best books this year was "11/22/63" by Stephen King. Fantastic book....I can't even describe it. I sure hope you love to read...although I don't believe that will be a problem because you already have a bajillion books and I will read to you until YOU end up memorizing everything in that book. READING is amazing. I really hope you fall in love with it.
2. I prefer movie score music to actual radio music. I am thinking this may have to do with me being in band from 5th grade to 12th grade. Somehow movie score music will move me to tears. Call it pregnancy hormones but it always gets me. I was into these particular songs this year....
Anything Dark Knight Rises by Hans Zimmer. Yes, your dad and I adore Batman - hence your room. I have never cried during a Batman movie until watching The Dark Knight Rises. Those last 15 minutes just made me bawl. If I was alone I am pretty sure it would have become uncontrollable. It was a pretty perfect ending. I could seriously cry over it right now - I am pretty sure that is Pregnancy hormones kicking in right there.
Snow White and the Huntsman. You are going to look back one of these days and get really confused over Kristen Stewart's acting ability but I actually enjoyed this movie. You should listen to the score. It didn't move me to tears though lol.
Rise of The Planet of The Apes. The very last song - "Caesar's Home" by Patrick Doyle is fabulous.
I listened to the Harry Potter music alot. The music never did move me to tears but I thoroughly enjoyed every song.
Horror movie music - well some of it - is sometimes fantastic. I must say my favorite song from a horror movie is from 28 Days Later. "In The House - In a Heartbeat" by John Murphy is eerie and fabulous. I would play that song year around it is that darn good (I enjoy 28 Weeks later - Movie wise more than 28 days)
I started watching Game of Thrones with Matt this year and the main theme song is rather annoying...and the fact that Matt had me watch someone on youtube spoof the song made me hate it even more (because it was catchy and would not LEAVE MY HEAD) but there was this one song that caught my attention. Apparently it did to a lot of people because I went to google and typed a question about this song and I was not the only one. "Pay The Iron Price" by Ramin Djawadi is a sad piece. It even more sad when you realize what is going on when this song comes on.
I know Matt can not get enough of the LOTR music - I enjoy it but I enjoy the darker songs from the movies
3. I really hope you realize how important your grades are in high school. I wish I knew better. I hope you have my drive like I had in college with your dad's natural smarts. I also hope you realize you SERIOUSLY can do whatever you put your mind to. I never thought I could be a doctor or an engineer so I didn't even bother....but I DID know that I wanted to work downtown in a big office someday for an Oil and Gas company and look at where I am right now at 26...I made it.
4. I hope you also realize that you may not be the tallest or buffest guy out there but that doesn't matter. Don't ever let anyone bring you down. People make fun of others because they are jealous of you in some way and they just refuse to admit it - Although you may not believe it at the time. There is always something going on in the bully's head that is making them that way - wanting to be smart like you will be or talented like you will be (my dad will be making you a golf pro and I have a feeling you will be musically talented) or they will be jealous that you will have such a great family life :) GOD made you exactly how he wanted you to be - don't ever be ashamed of who you are. You are perfect.
Your dad, Presley, Gabby, Myself, and all your grandparents love you oh so much.
1. I am a sucker for books. I fell into the whole Young Adult trap earlier this year and just read and read and read. I also re read the Harry Potter Series (up until the 7th book - I have yet to start that one again). One of the best books this year was "11/22/63" by Stephen King. Fantastic book....I can't even describe it. I sure hope you love to read...although I don't believe that will be a problem because you already have a bajillion books and I will read to you until YOU end up memorizing everything in that book. READING is amazing. I really hope you fall in love with it.
2. I prefer movie score music to actual radio music. I am thinking this may have to do with me being in band from 5th grade to 12th grade. Somehow movie score music will move me to tears. Call it pregnancy hormones but it always gets me. I was into these particular songs this year....
Anything Dark Knight Rises by Hans Zimmer. Yes, your dad and I adore Batman - hence your room. I have never cried during a Batman movie until watching The Dark Knight Rises. Those last 15 minutes just made me bawl. If I was alone I am pretty sure it would have become uncontrollable. It was a pretty perfect ending. I could seriously cry over it right now - I am pretty sure that is Pregnancy hormones kicking in right there.
Snow White and the Huntsman. You are going to look back one of these days and get really confused over Kristen Stewart's acting ability but I actually enjoyed this movie. You should listen to the score. It didn't move me to tears though lol.
Rise of The Planet of The Apes. The very last song - "Caesar's Home" by Patrick Doyle is fabulous.
I listened to the Harry Potter music alot. The music never did move me to tears but I thoroughly enjoyed every song.
Horror movie music - well some of it - is sometimes fantastic. I must say my favorite song from a horror movie is from 28 Days Later. "In The House - In a Heartbeat" by John Murphy is eerie and fabulous. I would play that song year around it is that darn good (I enjoy 28 Weeks later - Movie wise more than 28 days)
I started watching Game of Thrones with Matt this year and the main theme song is rather annoying...and the fact that Matt had me watch someone on youtube spoof the song made me hate it even more (because it was catchy and would not LEAVE MY HEAD) but there was this one song that caught my attention. Apparently it did to a lot of people because I went to google and typed a question about this song and I was not the only one. "Pay The Iron Price" by Ramin Djawadi is a sad piece. It even more sad when you realize what is going on when this song comes on.
I know Matt can not get enough of the LOTR music - I enjoy it but I enjoy the darker songs from the movies
3. I really hope you realize how important your grades are in high school. I wish I knew better. I hope you have my drive like I had in college with your dad's natural smarts. I also hope you realize you SERIOUSLY can do whatever you put your mind to. I never thought I could be a doctor or an engineer so I didn't even bother....but I DID know that I wanted to work downtown in a big office someday for an Oil and Gas company and look at where I am right now at 26...I made it.
4. I hope you also realize that you may not be the tallest or buffest guy out there but that doesn't matter. Don't ever let anyone bring you down. People make fun of others because they are jealous of you in some way and they just refuse to admit it - Although you may not believe it at the time. There is always something going on in the bully's head that is making them that way - wanting to be smart like you will be or talented like you will be (my dad will be making you a golf pro and I have a feeling you will be musically talented) or they will be jealous that you will have such a great family life :) GOD made you exactly how he wanted you to be - don't ever be ashamed of who you are. You are perfect.
Your dad, Presley, Gabby, Myself, and all your grandparents love you oh so much.
your aunties and uncles love you too! and remember i felt you for the first time novemeber 30, 2012! WOOHOO
ReplyDeleteAww, I love this! I am a HUGE book nerd :) I hope baby C loves to read as much as I do too! I have gotten some cute ideas for a reading nook/corner in his room. I have been on the YA bandwagon for the past 4-5 months too....that is pretty much all I am reading these days!
ReplyDelete