Friday, November 16, 2012

So we are having issues with picking out a name for sweet Baby H. We had a name for a girl but none for a boy. We have searched through many online sites and books and really found 3 that we liked. Two of them just don't sound like our kid (at this time) and I had to grow on the one Matt suggested. I refused it at first because I knew of someone who named their kid that. But I started thinking about it and it just seems like it will fit our kiddo so incredibly well.

We hope to have this name down pat because I know some family members want to personalize some stuff for this little boy.

I called the nurse yesterday because I had a weird symptom and I looked it up online and realized that it was on the list of things to NOT ignore.

My right calf hurts. bad. It hurts like I had been doing calf raises...and I have not. I called and remembered while we were talking that I had a Charlie Horse the night before and remember waking up to some part of my leg hurting last night. I don't remember much since it was the middle of the night. We concluded that I am doing something crazy in my sleep and it is killing my calf. Matt felt a knot in that area yesterday. Hurts like hell and I walk like an old person.

The reason it is a symptom to not ignore is because I am prone to blood clots when I am pregnant. BUT, there is no discoloration and no tingling so I think we are in the clear but I will be monitoring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment