Thursday, November 15, 2012


How Far Along: 3 Weeks
Size of the Baby: Grapefruit
Weight gain/loss: I have not looked recently. Last week it was still just 6 lbs
Sleep: Sleeping Well except I have been getting some back pains and more recently leg cramps
Best Moment of the Week: Doing baby stuff!
Movement: yup, a whole lot!
Symptoms: Just tired
Food Cravings:  Fruit Juice
Gender: BOY!
Belly Button in or out:  In but it looks like it is getting bigger and less deep...if you know what i mean
Anything making you queasy or sick: Burgers
Labor Signs: nope
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: Tortillas (non pregnancy related)
What I am looking forward to: Sleeping :)
Nursery: We have the Colors! 
Emotions:  Pretty weird emotions....freaking out that my pug babies will no longer be loved and not being excited for Christmas. Let's hope these pass
Stupid things I have done: hmm...let me get back to you on that

No comments:

Post a Comment