SO I want to talk about our weekend but I will wait until next time.
Monday morning at 130am I woke up from a dead sleep to my uterus hurting. BAD. I called an on call nurse and they called my doctor we and thought it was ligament pain from everything growing insside of me. I was told to take Tylenol and that it was completely normal. All of my preggo or used to be preggo friends decided on the same thing.
I was miserable. No one told me about this symptom...! I ended up calling the nurse at 8am and tried to get an appointment because it was not getting any better, I ended up just dropping off some urine and went home thinking I possibly had a UTI because I had the feeling that I always needed to go to the bathroom.
Turns out it was not a UTI. I was finally able to get some sleep. Things started to get bad around 730pm....didn't really get to enjoy the Texans game. I called the on call nurse again and they called the on call doctor and we walked through my symptoms.
I let her know that the lower back right side of my back was throbbing in pain and I was wondering if i possibly had kidney stones. The pain had not let up since 130am. She told me she was going to look at my urine again and said that there was no infection but there was a little bit of blood in my urine. She said with my history of kidney stones (back in 2006) that this was what was going on. She sent me a prescription and I went to a 24hr pharmacy.
I received Vicodin and took it and within the hour I was finally relaxed...minus the having to pee all the time and nothing coming out - that never went away.
I finally fell asleep at 11pm and came to work today. I was told that I needed to get in to see my doctor asap so when 8am comes around I will be making an appointment.
I am beginning to hurt again and took some more pills. I am just uncomfortable and hurting.
Drinking water as we speak.
I am so stupid.
I will keep you updated when I see my doctor again.
sheesh
Monday morning at 130am I woke up from a dead sleep to my uterus hurting. BAD. I called an on call nurse and they called my doctor we and thought it was ligament pain from everything growing insside of me. I was told to take Tylenol and that it was completely normal. All of my preggo or used to be preggo friends decided on the same thing.
I was miserable. No one told me about this symptom...! I ended up calling the nurse at 8am and tried to get an appointment because it was not getting any better, I ended up just dropping off some urine and went home thinking I possibly had a UTI because I had the feeling that I always needed to go to the bathroom.
Turns out it was not a UTI. I was finally able to get some sleep. Things started to get bad around 730pm....didn't really get to enjoy the Texans game. I called the on call nurse again and they called the on call doctor and we walked through my symptoms.
I let her know that the lower back right side of my back was throbbing in pain and I was wondering if i possibly had kidney stones. The pain had not let up since 130am. She told me she was going to look at my urine again and said that there was no infection but there was a little bit of blood in my urine. She said with my history of kidney stones (back in 2006) that this was what was going on. She sent me a prescription and I went to a 24hr pharmacy.
I received Vicodin and took it and within the hour I was finally relaxed...minus the having to pee all the time and nothing coming out - that never went away.
I finally fell asleep at 11pm and came to work today. I was told that I needed to get in to see my doctor asap so when 8am comes around I will be making an appointment.
I am beginning to hurt again and took some more pills. I am just uncomfortable and hurting.
Drinking water as we speak.
I am so stupid.
I will keep you updated when I see my doctor again.
sheesh
I'm so sorry you're feeling so terribly. I'm praying for you riiight... now!
ReplyDelete