How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of the Baby: TomatoWeight gain/loss: Last time i checked, which was Sunday, was 5 lbs. Apparently i need to be between 8-14lbs....I say ----don't worry I look pregnant
Sleep: Sleeping Well
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing Matt!!
Movement: Yup, a little goldfish is in my tummy! The kiddo kicks around 4pm a lot
Symptoms: No Energy
Food Cravings: Rice Krispies Cereal....yes I am totally a slave to this craving
Gender: no ide-er
Belly Button in or out: In but it looks like it is getting bigger and less deep...if you know what i mean
Anything making you queasy or sick: Burgers
Labor Signs: nope
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: Pizza. I ate cheese and pepperoni off a pizza yesterday lol!
What I am looking forward to: Oct 29th! We find out the gender!
Nursery: Absolutely nothing
Emotions: Chill
Stupid things I have done: hmm...let me get back to you on that
No comments:
Post a Comment