Our little lovie got sick this past weekend.
![]() |
| The Calm before the storm |
Max got a viral rash....101-102 degree fever and a rash all over his body...some of them turned into blisters :(
![]() |
| Not a great picture, but he has a rash |
![]() |
| First time in his high chair |
Despite being so sick, he did give us a lot of smiles and tried some oatmeal for us. Look at his little sick body :(
![]() |
| Not bad, Mom! |
![]() |
| Oatmeal coma |
Then I decided to get more adventurous - since he had already had oatmeal before - I waived the 3 day period and cooked Acorn Squash
![]() |
| not fun to cut |
![]() |
| looks like applesauce |
Once cooked and Pureed it looked just like applesauce but the smell wasn't as pleasant
I decided to freeze some of the squash for later use - hopefull
my awful left handed writing made sheets where I copied down recipes and put them in my own binder
![]() |
| uh oh, here we go! |
I am in love with that face! He gagged twice...and the 2nd time he threw it up! We were done for the day!





.jpg)






I can't wait to start making food for Connor!! Where did you get those cute labels?!?! I need those. Hope Max is feeling better!!
ReplyDelete