This morning was an interesting one. Max decided last night that he would not nap in the evening at all, but instead wanted to go to bed around 7:30...an hour earlier than normal. The result? He was up an hour earlier than normal. Now, anyone who knows me, knows I love my sleep. Next to my wife and child, it may be my favorite thing ever. I told Alex to just put him in bed next to me, and I'd take care of it. What I meant was, put him next to me, and I'm going to try and get this last hour of sleep in spite of this kid.
Well, Max (being the perfect little angel that he is) just laid on my pillow next to me and talked, and giggled, and played. Did this help me sleep? No, not in the slightest, but it was still pretty neat. He didn't need my interaction to be happy, he just needed his ceiling fan and plug/turtle and he was good to go. Also, he decided that 6:35 (5 minutes before my alarm goes off) would be a great time to finally fall asleep.
I love that kid.
![]() |
| Max waking up...Drunk baby! |

Alex, I don't know how else to contact you except on here. Anyway, just wanted you to know, in case you don't already, that Zulily is having a sale on the Honest Compandy products today! Woo :) We're both fans.
ReplyDelete